Saturday, April 21, 2012

On the hunt for vintage treasures

1940's Princess Coat 

Great buttons on the belt in the back

Close up of button
Pink Aurora Borealis Necklace
My sister in law and I went treasure hunting today and I came home with a couple of things. First we went to an open air flea market just down the street from where I live, while I was there I picked up the 1940's
spring green - wool belted - Princess Coat, the inside is all lined with a beige pink, rayon crepe. I have been wanting one of these forever! Then we went to Goodwill where I got this really pretty double strand pink Aurora Borealis necklace. Then we had some lunch over at Clay's Smoke House BBQ where I had the catfish. The bonus for today: We had sunshine all day! Also sorry for the wild pics of my super stuffed apartment. I had my pics all nicely cropped on Picasa but for some reason they would not come over to my blogged cropped no matter what I did.

No comments: