Tuesday, January 4, 2011

20s & 30s Fashion Resource


I just wanted to share the link above for this wonderful website that is a great resource for fashions of the 20's and 30's. I am sure most of you already know about this site (I do not even remember how I came across it) but here it is in case you do not know about it.

This online resource provides a thematic guide to aspects of 1920s and 1930s fashion and dress as depicted in film from Screen Archive South East’s (SASE) collections.


I hope someday that they add more to it if possible and I also hope you all enjoy looking through it as much as I do. 


Merci & A bientot! 



1 comment:

garofit said...

It's a lovely site, I enjoyed browsing through it again. It would be nice if it was updated, it definitely leaves you with a want for more. Lately I find that I enjoy so much more looking at ordinary people's pictures from these decades rather than Hollywood stars, as it also helps structure my info and ideas about what people really wore at the time like the little pieces of a puzzle that are finally falling into place.
So, if you have any more resources of the kind, please share.