Saturday, October 20, 2012

Outfit Post

The other night I went out with friends again and this is what I wore:

Check out the adorable lining of this skirt, it has little chickens and tulips also look at that orange petticoat!


1950's faux fur bolero jacket - Goodwill many years ago for $5.00
Lenox china bow lapel pin - Thrifted just last week while I was visiting mom
Short sleeve polka dot blouse - Thrifted
Belt - Target also many years ago
Vintage velvet circle skirt - Twilight rummage sale at the Elk's Lodge $5.00
Vintage orange petticoat with gold sequined trim - Bombshell Vintage
Nude seamed stockings with black seams - online from Leg Avenue several years ago
Shoes black with white polka dots - Pin Up Couture (originally came with red ribbon however I swapped out red for orange - getting in the mood for all Hallow's Eve)
Vintage  long gloves - Inherited from great aunt
Bakelight bangles (orange marbled and black carved) - Orange one for .30 cents from thrift and black one from antique/thrift store.
Mini purse, black with white polka dots - Gifted from my sweetheart Tim!

Cheers!

Brooksie

3 comments:

Mariela Santillan said...

You look great and I bet you were pretty warm too. I love rummage sales. I've found great pieces of jewelry at rummage sales.

Mariela Santillan said...

You look great! Looks like your outfit kept you very warm and toasty. Rummage sales is so much fun. You never know what you will come across.

Witchcrafted Life said...

Those shoes are through-the-roof fabulous! Wonderful outfit from head to (very stylish!) toe.

♥ Jessica