Sunday, January 6, 2013

Dear Readers


I hope you like my new blog make over, I felt it was in need of something fresh and new. My goal for this new year is to blog on a weekly basis, so far I am off to a good start considering my last post was on this past Monday. Whoo hoo let's see if I can keep it up!

I know lately my posts have been a bit brief and they may continue to be for a little while because even though I am now settled into small town USA living with my boyfriend, I have acquired a 2128 sq. foot house to take care of, Jeffrey a 17 year old and Jelly Bean a 3 1/2 lb, 8 year old female chihuahua (who's wardrobe, even though it is not vintage rivals my own in amount!). Plus we are in the process of giving the house an overhaul inside and out. I will be popping in with updates on my adventures and of course with more vintage goodness along the way!

I know it's not a vintage house or a classic car but I can still dream!

Here is Jelly Bean and Jeffrey (Jeffrey is a little camera shy)!
Cheerio!


Brooksie

3 comments:

Lolita Haze said...

A new home! How exciting! Have you posted pics of you and the Mister? Does he like vintage too?

Dina@VintageAdvantage said...

The new blog design looks great!! I really like it :-)
One of my resolutions was to blog more often, too! Maybe we can help each other stick to it :-)

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a splendidly nice new home! Our house and car (both new as of last year) are not vintage either, but I couldn't love them anymore more if they were.

Your new blog design is marvelous! I'm a total anglophile and have always had a soft spot for the Union Jack, too.

♥ Jessica