Friday, February 4, 2011

Pirate Fashion.

About a year ago I ran across a pirate themed fashion editorial spread, I found it very unique and inspiring. I tried to find it again but I was not successful the only advantage to this is that I can find images and make my own. So here we go:

I love the muted tones and the bird to match.

Ok so they are not all pirate like but somehow this just fits anyway, must be the ruffled collar.

This one has a vintage quality to it that I like.

This one is my favorite of them all, I love the simplicity of it.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Just letting you know you won my giveaway :) Details here: http://vintageinamodernworld.blogspot.com/2011/02/giveaway-winner-and-my-knitted-skirt.html#comments

Miss Tami Lee said...

Another Portland blogger! Just wanted to say hi :)

Retro Chick said...

Those are beautiful pictures.

I love the one with the parrot, such an unusual take on pirate style.